Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Country Pumpkins, Extremely Scary Pumpkins and more!

Not Country Bumpkin...Country PUMPKIN!

 Have a Country Halloween this year with the super cool pumpkin carving templates of Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Kenny Chesney, Kellie Pickler, Blake Shelton and MORE! So cool and you better believe I'm gonna try this. Fun stuff! I hope to be in our new house by Halloween, otherwise I'll have to carve one and leave it on my mom's front steps. :) CLICK HERE TO GET THE TEMPLATES from GACtv.com.

Extreme Pumpkins!

This guy blows my mind. Ray Villafane has a serious talent. Others try to duplicate his talent and just can't come close. He is THE MAN when it comes to carving pumpkins. You can't imagine the detail in his 3D pumpkins. He looks at a pumpkin in the field and comes up with these amazing faces and characters just by its shape or the way it lays on the ground. There are tons of shots you can check out in his GALLERY HERE. It's a MUST SEE!

Halloween HAHA'S For My Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment