Thursday, October 20, 2011

"PURRRRdy Boy" #2 pairs up with Shania Twain!

PURRRRRRdy Boys!

Our first "Purrrrrdy Boy" was Harry Connick Jr. One, he's gorgeous. Two, his philanthropic efforts are A-mazing! Three, I love his voice/music. Tonight I add another worthy man and coincidentally he is of the same genre. Honestly, this was an accident. Purrrrdy Boy #2 is Michael Buble'!
Michael, who is very outspoken, has a new book out and an album coming out next week. Most would expect the book to be an in depth description of the life of Mr. Buble'. Not so much,. He said that book is coming, but much later. He'll do a memoir once he's "put more miles in his rear view mirror." Instead it is a picture book (which I ain't complaining about).  
Michael Buble is releasing "Christmas" on Tuesday Oct 24th. I love Christmas. I'm like an Elf. So this is right up my alley too! Especially when I hear that he asked Shania Twain to duet with him on "White Christmas". Totally Rad! Watch this and hear a sneak peak of their version. All I can say is O-M-G! Shania sounds sooooo cool!
So looking forward to hearing the whole thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment