Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Blake gets Footloose!
CLICK HERE to listen to Blake Shelton's version of the classic 80's song "Footloose". The song will be on the upcoming movie soundtrack. The entire list of songs and artists on the Footloose soundtrack is below. I like it, but expected a little more. It's more cheesy than I thought it would be. I love Blake, so my expectations were high. I was pumped to see what he'd do with this. Turns out, not much. The article with Blake's comments about the soundtrack and song preview are HERE.

Blake's new video features Miranda home video! It's stinkin' adorable too! The "God Gave Me You" video is just very real and very Hot Blake! I love the scruffy Blake. WATCH HIS VIDEO PREMIERE HERE!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! Lets soo talk about Blake Shelton shall we? He is so sexy even scruffy yum!!! Love anything he sings and i am soo jealous of Miranda. She better hold onto him. He could eat crackers in my bed anytime!!! Lol Would love to meet and greet someday!

    ReplyDelete