Friday, September 16, 2011

Jason Aldean Corn Maze for Fall, New eye candy feature "Purrrrrrdy Boys" & more!

Fall Y'all!

I'm seeing so many people complain on Facebook and Twitter about this colder weather and I gotta say...I'm lovin' it! I'm much comfortable in colder weather clothes and I love all that comes along with Fall and Winter! I'm seeing the mums everywhere and I love them! I want to buy them every time I see them. I'm seeing advertisements for Fall/Harvest festivals everywhere and I want to go to all of them! I love the colors, the smells, the foods, the clothes. Oh, I could go on and on! I've always said, it's easier when your cold to put warm clothes on...But when you are hot you can't get naked! HaHaHa. So I'm a happy camper going into Fall.
Speaking of jeans...
Yesterday I decided to reward myself after hitting the 30lb mark of my weight loss journey. No, I didn't go buy a Peanut Buster Parfait from Dairy Queen. God knows I sure wanted to! Instead I went on the hunt for some new jeans that fit right! Through this process I've held off buying new clothes but I was at the point where my jeans were so baggy I looked like I was wearing a diaper in the back and a huge air pouch in the front. I ended up getting 2 sizes smaller than I wore before which was so exciting! I about screamed in the dressing room but didn't want to freak everyone else out. I settled for a quiet little cheer and modest bouncing dance move amongst myself. I really felt on top of the world! On top of my excitement JcPenney was having a massive sale. I ended up getting my new jeans at 70% off once I used my coupon. Sha-Bang! So Thursday was a good day!

Jason Aldean Corn Maze!

A Shelby, NC farm has honored Jason Aldean with his image being the model for their Fall Corn Maze this year. It supposedly takes about an hour to get through. Looking at it, I think I'd be lost. Click Here to read more about it!

Boys

I'm watching David Beckam on Ellen while I type this and it has inspired me to start a new feature on this blog called "Purrrrrrrrdy Boys". Although David is a looker, he will not be the first on the list. The first will be Harry Connick Jr. Raaaaar! Harry is featured on the cover and inside September's Success Magazine.
After Hurricane Katrina, Harry wanted to help and give back to his beloved hometown of New Orleans. He and a friend came up with a way to incorporate his passion for music with his hometown and the children living there. Click this link to read more about the Ellis Marsalis Center For Music and how Harry is still inspiring the people of New Orleans to this day. He is one cold drink of water on a hot and humid day! I think this next shot from the mag backs me up! Woohoo!
Many more "Purrrrrrdy Boys" to come! This is JUST the beginning. Can I get a yee-haw?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment