Friday, August 12, 2011

Country's Night to Rock on TV!

CMA Music Fest is THE place to be every Summer for Country music fans. Every year I say I'm gonna go and still haven't made it. The next best thing is watching the intense fun on TV! This Sunday night is when you can see the best of the best moments on the ABC special CMA Music Fest Country's Night To Rock at 8pm! Enjoy over 30 artists perform and some off stage antics too! I can't wait to see Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band, Miranda Lambert, Dierks Bentley, Sara Evans, Shania and the rest of the gang! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE FUN CMA MUSIC FEST PAGE.

Here's a video of one of the songs Blake Shelton performed. He's covering Bobby Brown's My Prerogative. Who would have ever thought?!?!


My WeekendI'll be spending time with family this weekend. I need it. I am very proud of my niece Alexandra who not only graduated from high school but graduated with enough college credits to head straight into medical school. She was accepted out of 2000 applicants to get into a special accelerated program. Somehow she got the smart genes in the family. She wants to be a family practice doctor. We'll be celebrating her and her success this weekend. It will be great to see all the extended family too.
We will also be helping with my parent's basement. Their flood a few weeks ago did a lot of damage. They've had a lot of work done and we will be helping them unload their POD and get some things back to normal. Things are coming along!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment