Friday, August 19, 2011

JonBenet, Taylor on True Blood, Urban loves Clarence, Martina & Train again plus Kardashian wedding weekend!

The "wow, how time flies" moment of the week is seeing a story on MSN.com about how JonBenet Ramsey would have been 21 YEARS OLD today. THAT blew my mind. That pretty little girl sadly found her fame with her murder. I remember being glued to the TV every time there was new info on her case. It's crazy to think that was 15 years ago! CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THIS UNSOLVED TRAGEDY.

Two of my favorite things will combine this weekend. Taylor Swift and True Blood on HBO. OK, that favorite's list is REALLY long but still it's cool. No Taylor won't be on the show, but one of her songs will. It's the song that I think is the most "mature" of Taylor's. "Haunted" will play during what is being described as a "raunchy sex scene." That is surprising at first but know that her camp said no, but Taylor gave approval herself for the song to be used on the episode. She's growing up! Not surprising at all that there would be a raunchy sex scene on True Blood though...Not something for kids that's for sure.
Here's a great Haunted video with in studio footage and interview from Taylor in the middle.


Do you know why Keith Urban named his favorite guitar Clarence? Have you ever heard the story of him finding and buying Clarence? THIS is an awesome video interview from Fender Guitars where Keith tells the stories! I love hearing old stories from accomplished musicians. Good stuff here. Oh, and I'll never get sick of hearing his Aussie accent either. :)


Rock band Train recently played a show in Nashville and wouldn't you know it, they were joined on stage by good friend Martina McBride! If you remember, Martina joined Train for one of CMT's Crossroads specials. It was fantastic. One of the songs that stood out most from that special was "Broken Wing." I got chills when I saw it, and I got chills again seeing this fan video of the surprise performance during Train's concert. I drip with jealousy over Martina and Pat Monahan's talents. Their voices are unbelievable.


Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kris Humphries is tomorrow (Sat). This will be an unbelievable spectacle to say the least. Kim is rumored to be wearing a Red/Pink tone dress with her bridesmaids wearing an emerald green color. Sounds a little gaudy but Kim has nothing but taste so I'm sure it will be ravishing! Kim will get everything any girl could dream of. Price tag is said to be around $20 million for the big day! That is 20x what Donald Trump spend on his last wedding to Melania. That makes me ill but I admit, I can't wait to see all the photos and coverage of the event! CLICK HERE TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS HOLLYWOOD WEDDING SPECTACULAR! Wedding coverage is supposed to run during a 2 night special (way to drag that out) in October on E!

2 comments:

  1. Great collection of video stories, I especially found Keith's Telecaster video fascinating, and something I could really relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am always blown away by Martina's presentation of Broken Wing. She is so awesome in concert.

    ReplyDelete