Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jake Owen PreOrder, Kellie Pickler on TV & HOT Sony Nashville Music

I love Jake Owen! I've had a special "thing" for him ever since he began. Well, to be clear, it became a "thing" after meeting him in Memphis during a St. Jude seminar. It was in the Peabody Hotel lobby. All the visiting radio station people and artists congregate together and mingle. He was friendly and cool. His eyes are what got me! Later that night we saw him again at BB King's Restaurant/Bar. He sure was a ladies man! Easily still could be. Seems like he may be stepping up to that next level he truly deserves with help from his HUGE Summer hit "Barefoot Blue Jean Night". I like to think that I may have had something to do with the song's success in Washington DC because I got a copy of the song before it was released as a single and slightly hounded my boss at the time to let me play it at night.  I put it on our new music battle "The Country Kat Fight" and the listeners loved the song too! Jake played a lot on my night show. :) I've been very excited about his new album and it will be out soon! Check out this super cool preorder bundle that includes all kinds of goodies like T-shirts, posters, decals and more! CLICK THIS TO GET BUNDLE DETAILS. Three package bundles are available with three price points. Delivery date Aug 29th!
*CLICK HERE FOR A GREAT SNEAK PEEK OF JAKE'S NEW ALBUM IN WALMART SOUNDCHECKS*

Kellie Pickler is getting acting lessons in preparation for her upcoming role on the CW's 90210! Kellie is going to play Sally, a country music singin' cousin of local cowboy Austin played by Justin Deeley. Kellie will also perform her latest top 30 single "Tough". Kelly said “Well my zip code growing up was a long way from 90210 so it will definitely be acting,” joked Pickler about the role. “I’m really excited and a little bit nervous about it but will be a fun and unique place to perform “Tough.”’ Watch the CW network Tuesdays at 8 this Fall to see Kellie's acting debut on 90210!

CLICK THIS LINK FOR AN AWESOME MUSIC PLAYER FEATURING SOME OF THE BEST COUNTRY MUSIC ON THE RADIO! (-courtesy of Sony Music Nashville)

Blake Shelton gives his 2 cents on "what guys find attractive" in the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. It's in stores now! Blake says "I've always liked it when a woman can blend in with my friends and not just sit in the corner."

4 comments:

  1. Well Kat I happen to like Jake Owen too! He is a cutie patutie. My Guy is Blake Shelton! Wow now he's HOT!!! Happen to met both at the Country Jam couple of years ago for Blake.They are so down to earth kinda guys. Wow its getting warm in here!!!LOl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bev, it sounds like you and I have similar tastes! woo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O yeah Kat!!!By the way are you gonna go to the Jam this year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Leeann has a comment on her picture with Blake Shelton.How cool is that? His security guys would have to Rip my hands off of Blakes body, LITERALLY!!!Wow to be that close to Hotness is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete